Simplified Navigation and a Modern Design
Experience a sleek and contemporary interface that elevates user interaction. When first logging in, the user is now greeted with a Home screen catered to them.
- Recent Assets: Displays the assets they’ve most recently interacted with, allowing users to quickly access the content they last worked on.
- Workflow Activity: Displays workflows recently run by the user, allowing them to quickly view the status and confirm successful completion.
Enjoy quicker load times and smoother transitions. Lots of work has been done to streamline how the application accesses and serves up your data:
- The "Select All" button allows for quick grabbing of assets.
- Right-click, right-bar, or workflow drop-down menu allows multiple ways for users to act on assets quickly and seamlessly.
- The Advanced Search bar is easy to navigate and work with while still retaining the power and complexity you need.
- RQL Builder is user-friendly! It comfortably allows users to search by technical metadata now.
- The Inspector Panel organizes all Metadata Groups in a dropdown allowing quicker viewing of metadata without going into SAV, this in turn allows quicker edits of metadata.
- Drag and Drop behavior has been updated to allow multiple different workflows to use the functionality, no longer only 1 ingest workflow has the drag and drop functionality.
- SAV on Images can switch between a Source and Proxy display.
- Metadata can now be viewed in-line when using tile view.
- Displaying Metadata in List View vs Tile View can be individually modified.
- A clear split between system actions and custom workflow actions in the UI.
- Auto Refresh and the ability to limit its frequency.
- New download status module.
Workflow Status Page Improvements
- Simpler mass pause, abandon, resume functionality leveraging shift + click.
- Ability to share Workflow URLs directly!
- Note: the user must still log in and auth first, if they aren’t already authenticated, they may have to auth then click the link again.
- Context data is displayable as JSON and with a quick copy button for exporting (great for devs and troubleshooting stalls/fails).
- Parent workflow Key displayed (great for devs) to help users and admins track down the responsible workflow.
Additional Features For Admins
- Content Boundaries allow much more granular permissions to be assigned to roles. This elevates and replaces the “Refine with RQL” feature within Roles.
- Ability to manage and look at Storage setup and path mapping (panels/exports) without going into RE property files or restarting.
- Ability to set up/adjust automatic workflow crons and watch folders without going back into the backend.
- Can also define workflow data defs for the workflows to run with.
- Workflow priority being able to get set on Scheduled Status.
- Ability to adjust context defs without pulling down and adjusting workflows directly.
- Ability to set subject qualifier expression without pulling down and adjusting workflow.
- Custom visual personalization is available to your RE.
- Ability to adjust and add dynamic props without using the API directly.
- Metrics API displays daily data for Admin reference.