UPDATE: According to the GitHub issue report linked below, the problem has been resolved in liquibase.org. We have tested in-house on several systems and have confirmed that the issue is indeed no longer occurring and Reach nodes are restarting normally. Please reference the below for details on the original issue:
We have identified an issue with restarting Reach Engine versions 2.16.0 and greater where the Webapp and Runtime nodes will not restart as a result of an issue with the `liquidbase.org` website and our reference of a publicly hosted XSD file on their website at `https://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog/dbchangelog-3.1.xsd`. There is a GitHub issue report for this problem here - https://github.com/liquibase/liquibase/issues/4355.
At this time we have identified a workaround for any affected clients, but it does require manual changes. Clients and Partners are currently advised to NOT RESTART THE REACH ENGINE WEBAPP SERVICES OR WORKFLOW RUNTIME SERVICES until further notice while we continue to work on a better longterm solution with our engineering teams.
If you have any further questions please open a support ticket. Thank you for your understanding.